(Congregation yeshivat tzion)
To Whom it May Concern:
Congregation Yeshivat Tzion and all of its members CONDEMNS any and all acts of violence between people. We CONDEMN acts of violence against law enforcement/Governmental authorities by the public and we CONDEMN unlawful acts of violence against the public by Law enforcement/Governmental authorities. We also CONDEMN any and all types of racial injustice and racism.
We also agree with the United States of America's Judicial system's idea of due process, and we don't pass judgment on anyone who has been charged with any crimes until due process of the judicial system is complete. We truly believe a person is "innocent until proven guilty".
Lastly, as an Army of Light (Ohr Tzava) we focus upon weapons of CREATIVITY, CONSTRUCTION, and EDUCATION; not weapons of destruction.
(Administering Righteous Thoughts Spiritually)
Tap into your potential, it's unlimited.
Mission: To improve the thought life on the planet with higher vibrational music.
The A.R.T.S. is a collaboration of creative talents within Yeshivat Tzion that include musical torah readings, siddur prayers, devar torot and encourages other LIKEMINDED creative talents/artists to co-create similar sounds. All sounds are created within the community to birth a new genre of music, The Arts.
Benefiting factors of the A.R.T.S:
1. Aids in developing the desire for spirituality.
2. Promotes righteous intentions.
3. Promotes righteous thought life.
4. Promotes righteous desires.
5. Promotes righteous speech.
6. Promotes righteous actions.
7. Therapeutic in nature (contributing to the cure of mental dis[ease], healing, soothing.
8. Helps in refining the mind
9. Useful in chant, dance and drama.
10. Promotes collective consciousness
11. Promotes higher level unity.
12. Encourages ways of connecting with G-d
13. Encourages ways of connecting with Torah
14. Promotes the embodiment of Torah
15. Promotes the embodiment of siddur prayers
16. Motivating acts of kindness
17. Promotes Torah teaching and awareness.
18. Promotes community development
19. Helps eliminate negative expectation (Fear)
20. Promotes positive expectation
21. Promotes Life and regeneration
22. Promotes a constant state of self-improvement
23. Helps tap into unlimited potential
24. Promotes mastery of words